CBCAP Leads who are new to their role have the option of participating in this pre-conference orientation to CBCAP, providing participants with the opportunity to learn more about their role and resources to get better acclimated to their position. The session includes a review of the New State Lead Manual and an introduction to the Federal Project Officers, FRIENDS TA staff, and FRIENDS Parent Advisory Council.
- Julie Fliss, CBCAP Federal Project Officer
- Sharon McKinley, CBCAP Federal Project Officer
- MaryJo Caruso, TTA Coordinator, FRIENDS National Center for CBCAP
- Joanne Hodgeman, Parent Leader and PAC member from Minnesota
- Valerie Lebanion, Parent Leader and PAC member from Kentucky