Online Learning Center
What is the FRIENDS Online Learning Center?
The FRIENDS Online Learning Center is a resource designed to meet the demands of providing high quality, subject-specific training free of charge for CBCAP State Lead Agencies and their grantees and others. The Online Learning Center is designed to offer accessible continuing education and professional development opportunities that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The FRIENDS National Center has migrated our Online Learning Center to a new website, https://friendsnrcelearning.remote-learner.net/. All our previous courses are available to you on the new site which is designed to offer you accessible continuing education and professional development, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All courses are free to anyone who enrolls.
What courses are available in the FRIENDS Online Learning Center?
FRIENDS currently has courses in the areas of:
- Implementation Science
- Effectively Engaging Tribes
- CBCAP 101
- Parent Leadership
- Logic Models
- Data Management
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- Protective Factors
- Maximizing Financial Resources
- Creating Effective Parent-Practitioner Partnerships: An Introduction to Parent Leadership
What is the cost to access this training?
FRIENDS provides this training to everyone free of charge.
How do I access the FRIENDS Online Learning Center?
The FRIENDS National Center Online Learning Center is located at https://friendsnrcelearning.remote-learner.net/. All our courses are available to you on the site which is designed to offer accessible continuing education and professional development, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All courses are free to anyone who enrolls.
Registering on the site is easy and just takes a few minutes.
- Click the following link to visit the Online Learning Center: http://friendsnrcelearning.org/
- Create a New Account by following the instructions indicated for New Account Creation in the top right corner Login Block. You will need to provide a Username and Password per the guidelines indicated, complete other requested information and submit. You will receive an email confirmation of your new account. Once you have received the confirmation email you can register for a course.
- Input your Username and Password in the Login Block on the right to login to the Online Learning Center.
- Once logged in, you will see a link to view Tutorials and Tours of the Online Learning Center (Image Link In the middle of the Home Page and the Right Column). These short Tutorials & Tours are designed to quickly familiarize you with the Online Learning Center. Please take a few minutes to review them prior to enrolling in a course.
- Available courses are listed in the middle of the Home page. To enroll in a course, click the title of the course and follow the instructions to Self Enroll. Once enrolled, you will have immediate access to the course.
If you have any questions about the site please email FRIENDS@friendsnrc.org