|May 2010 - FRIENDS Systems Webinar Series #5|
FRIENDS is sponsoring a series of webinars to build systems capacity to prevent child abuse and neglect. This is the fifth in the series.
Please join us for journey of discovery as we:
• Distinguish between systemic and non-systemic interventions
• Explore the myths and realities of systems thinking and action
• Define benefits of multiple systems approaches
• Develop the ability to see and influence systems
• Share stories about how systems thinking supports:
o Complex change
o Learning and adaptation
Each of the five, one-hour webinars in this series will bring systems thinking down to earth with clear explanations, practical tools, and real stories of how your colleagues use systems principles to address complex issues of child abuse and neglect prevention.
The presenter was:
Glenda Eoyang, Ph.D.
Human Systems Dynamics Institute